The Hogle Law Firm will award two $500 prizes per semester to one student that is qualified and enrolled in Law School. The prize is to help the student pay the cost of the fees, required books, and tuition. For a student to qualify, a written essay is required on the topic -‘With the vast resources that can be utilized from the Internet why is it still important to obtain a college education’. Those who are interested in participating are required to write an essay with a maximum of 600 words. At The Hogle Law Firm, it is our hope that the recipient will go on to attend law school.
Criteria for the applicants to qualify:
- The student should have qualified and been accepted into a US based Law School.
Important information about the scholarship:
- The award of $500 is for two separate scholarships.
- The first two scholarship prizes will be given in the spring and the second two will be awarded in the fall.
- The Hogle Law Firm executive team will review the essays. They will consider originality and quality of writing.
- The submission deadlines are on April 1 of each year, and October 1 of each year.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail and will be posted via The Hogle Law Firm Facebook page on April 30 and October 31of each year.
- By joining the essay writing contest, you automatically agree for your work to be used in our marketing campaigns, our social media, and websites.
The essay should persuade and convince the readers of the importance of college education.
The submission of your entry should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask for Paige.